Anatomy of a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Debtor in Possession (DIP) dealJack Miller
When you need someone who can move fast, understands the deals, flexible and has the experience with Chapter 11 Bankruptcies. We are here for you.
- Attorney for DIP calls me and runs by deal on the phone. I present the terms.
- He sends me what due diligence we need, we issue a term sheet and it’s signed.
- Attorney makes energy motion to court for DIP financing.
- Hearing is held and approved, later that day borrowers sign the documents/
- The next day we wire the funds to the Debtor in Possession
- A few days prior to the maturity of the loan, the attorney informs me they need an extension.
- We agree on an extension, it’s documented.
- Loan is paid off. Do again with another Debtor in possession
Call us today at 561-221-0900 or email JackMiller@Geltfinancial.com