When you need someone who can move fast, understands the deals, flexible and has the experience with Chapter 11 Bankruptcies. We are here for you.
- Attorney for DIP calls me and runs by a deal on the phone. I present the terms.
- He sends me what due diligence we need, we issue a term sheet and it’s signed.
- Attorney makes energy motion to the court for DIP financing.
- Hearing is held and approved, later that day borrowers sign the documents.
- The next day we wire the funds to the Debtor in Possession
- A few days prior to the maturity of the loan, the attorney informs me they need an extension.
- We agree on an extension, it’s documented.
- The loan is paid off. Do again with another Debtor in possession
Call us today at 561-221-0900 or email JackMiller@Geltfinancial.com