WE BUY COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS
On performing commercial mortgage loans, most commercial mortgage buyers are interested in three major items:
- Loan-to-Value- Risk of Losing Money
- Is the borrower going to repay the loan?
- Loan Structure: Amortization, Balloon, Fixed or Variable Rate, Interest Rate
WHAT DOES A COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE BUYER LOOK AT, WHEN PURCHASING A COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE?
All commercial mortgage buyers have their own investment appetite, which is decided by the commercial mortgage buyers risk tolerance. The secondary commercial mortgage market does not have a set commercial mortgage purchase criteria that all commercial mortgage buyers follow. Depending on if you are buying performing commercial mortgages or non-performing commercial mortgages will decide what a commercial mortgage note buyer will review when purchasing a commercial loan for their portfolio.
On non-performing commercial mortgages, most commercial mortgage buyers look at:
- Commercial Property Value/Market Trends
- Borrower Assets/Financial History
- Foreclosure Laws/Process in Subject Property State
- Strength of your Documentation
NOTE SALE BENEFITS
IF YOU HAVE TAKEN BACK A MORTGAGE OR DEED OF TRUST, FILL OUT OUR “REQUEST A QUOTE” FORM. YOU MAY BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH WE CAN PAY AT THIS TIME.
- To relieve the immediate need for financial necessity or problem
- Immediate cash to re-invest in a superior or more secure project
- Immediate cash to re-invest at a better rate of return
- To relieve delinquency, foreclosure or bankruptcy concerns
- To relieve collection concerns
If you don’t want to sell our mortgage, we can service it for you, taking away all the day-to-day work and stress.
HOW MAY WE ASSIST YOU?
Gelt Financial is here to help you with
your money lending needs.